Registration for Holiday & 2021 Enrichment is Now Open!
Secure a place for your child in our small class size (1 teacher to 5 children) pre-school enrichment programmes.
Enrichment with a Difference
2020 has been an unprecedented year where priorities and the way we live, work, and learn have evolved. EdLab is committed to ensure that your child’s learning and growth continues in a safe and conducive environment. There is no safer place than home and that is why our enrichment programmes are conducted fully live online.
Here are 5 reasons why live online lessons are effective:
1. Totally Transparent
You can literally see and hear what happens in class as your child is at home.
2. Qualified & Experienced Pre-school Teachers
As a pre-school education specialist, our teachers interact and engage young children daily.
3. Small Class Size
Based on our experience in home-based learning, we know that a maximum class size of 5 children works best.
4. Safe & Convenient
There is no safer place than home and you do not waste any time traveling to and from classes.
5. Effective Lesson Duration
Twice a week lessons of 45 to 60 minutes to maximise the attention span of your child for learning at every lesson.
There are many Chinese enrichment centres out there, yet none have managed to develop and offer a programme like ours. Designed for young children to learn based on root words, this method helps them recognise and understand the characters of this pictorial language. Weaved into a rhyme for easy recall, our Chinese programme remains a hot favourite among parents in our pre-schools and we have numerous requests from parents to offer this programme for enrichment.
Chinese Enrichment | Chinese Rapid Word Recognition
Our Coding & Robotics programme for young children was developed and implemented more than 3 years ago before Coding was introduced into the Primary school curriculum. The skills acquired goes beyond the tools used. With the uncertainty of the future digital world, it is important that your child is equipped with the skills to navigate and adapt to the changes and challenges ahead.
Coding Enrichment | Coding Dance coded by pre-schoolers
Through the multi disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths, STEAM promotes learning experiences that allow young children to explore, question, discover, problem-solve and innovate. These cultivate creativity and analytical skills which will serve your child well in school and in future.
STEAM Enrichment | Rube Goldberg Machine made by pre-schoolers
Our Confidence & Commitment
At EdLab, we are confident that our pre-school enrichment programmes are fun and effective, and committed to ensure that your child continues to learn and grow. Try our live online enrichment with our FREE trial* and enjoy a special promotion when you enrol your child.
I am interested!
Please ask your EdLab team to contact me.
- By Cheque made payable to “Ednovation Pte Ltd“.
- By Internet Banking to DBS Account no. 048-005919-8 with child’s name indicated.
- By PayNow to UEN 199002999Z or scan QR code.
Terms & Conditions
- EdLab is operated by Ednovation Pte Ltd. All information given to Ednovation will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for communication with parents.
- Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All fees must be paid upon registration.
- Subsequent payments must be made 2 weeks before commencement of classes.
- Registration fee of $53.50 is waived for Holiday programmes. All prices include GST. Early bird discount is valid till 15th November 2020.
- There will be strictly no refund or proration of course fees under any circumstances.
- A withdrawal form must be submitted to EdLab one month before class commencement.
- A minimum number of 4 children per class is required for the programme to start. Maximum per class is 5 children.
- All classes will be conducted via Zoom. Each child will need a laptop or desktop.
- Ednovation reserves the right to change teachers in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Ednovation reserves the right to use photographs and/or videos of children registered in this programme for educational and publicity purposes.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time in Ednovation’s sole discretion.
- Ednovation reserves the right to refuse enrolment or to terminate its services to any child.
- For further information, kindly contact EdLab via email at [email protected] or you may call / SMS us at 8198 1320.
- If lessons fall on a public holiday, replacement lessons will be done by extension of hours over the following weeks. However, there will be no replacement of lesson if the child is absent.
- If a child is absent due to medical reasons supported by medical certificates, a replacement time slot will be given.