Watch a Chinese Word-recognition programme (Recognising of Words) video.
Learning Families of Words with Animated Rhymes
Instead of learning discrete characters one at a time, children learn families of words as a group.
The learning of these groups of words are further enhanced and made more interesting via the use of “Rhyme and Stories”. Each family of words is then knitted together via a short story told in the form of rhymes to help children remember the characters more effectively and efficiently. The rhymes are animated to make learning even more fun.
人字歌 Chinese Word-recognition programme Learning Resources.
Listening and Speaking
- Exposure to more than 82 words through 2 rhymes
- Recognise 12 key words (words and word families)
Example of Key Words:
- Learn about 18 high frequency words
Example of High Frequency Words:
- Understand word variations and how words are formed
Speech and Drama
- Learn the rhymes and words through music and movement, games and speech and drama
- Twice a week for 10 weeks (45 mins per lesson)
- Class A (CZ201A):
Wed | 7.00pm – 7.45pm &
Sat | 11.15am – 12.00pm
- Class B (CZ201B): Sat & Sun | 10.00am – 10.45am
- Class C (CZ201C): Tues & Thurs | 7.30pm – 8.15pm